I never know what to bring to a potluck or cookout. One of my favorite shareable dishes is my Broccoli Mac & Cheese, but it’s time consuming and expensive if you use good quality cheese.
For this Labor Day Weekend, I’d recommend something a bit easier, quicker, yet still incredibly delicious. My Radish & Red Potato Salad is a-mazing fora party, or just dinner! The radishes give the salad a crunch and flare making it more interesting than your standard deli salad. I recommend making this ahead of time to let the ingredients sit and marinate.
- 5 or 6 medium red potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise (you can use vegan!)
- 1 tablespoons mustard (I used sweet hot mustard)
- 1 – 2 tablespoons hot pepper relish
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 – 4 radishes, sliced as thin as you like
- Boil a pot of medium/ large pot of water and cook potatoes for roughly 8 minutes or until you are able to easily cut with a butter knife. Set aside to cool, on the counter or in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, grab a large bowl and combine the mayo, mustard, relish, vinegar, and spices. Whisk together, set aside.
- Once the potatoes are completely cooled, add them with the radishes to the large bowl and mix it all up.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving for the best taste possible!